Thursday 2 January 2014

4 Elements Cheats

4 Elements


Last level:
-----------
As it scrolls across filling up with liquid at the bottom fill your spade
and bomb power ups.


Hint:
-----
This technique will very slightly slow down the water flow in level 64.
Run a download or two to slow the game's response time. I had to do
this, as well as, run a virus scan.
It should, after just a few tries get your shovel and bomb power-ups
full to start this level. The rest uses the resources you have
successfully used in prior levels. Good Gaming! Kalycesowa.

Hold and release:
-----------------
I'd thought about making my game lag by running downloads and programs while
playing, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thought about it (cause
this idea sounds a bit crazy lol) Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.

I found a very useful tip on the internet, and I guess not everyone has noticed
it in level 1:

INSTEAD OF CLICKING THE PIECES ONE BY ONE AND DOUBLE CLICKING THE LAST, CLICK
THE FIRST PIECE AND HOLD THE CLICK DRAGGING THE CURSOR ON ALL PIECES YOU WANT
TO MAKE A CHAIN WITH, THEN CLICK THE LAST PIECE OF THE CHAIN, YOU'LL MAKE CHAINS
A LOT FASTER.


0 comments:

Post a Comment